Correlation Ventures, with over $450M assets under management, has pioneered the use of predictive analytics in the venture capital industry. The firm is investing out of its third fund and leverages world class analytics to offer entrepreneurs and other VCs a dramatically better option when they are seeking capital to complete a financing round. The firm invests across all industry segments, U.S. geographies and investment stages — from seed through late stage. Currently, the firm manages a portfolio of over 240 companies and has co-invested with over 200 different venture capital firms. Selected notable portfolio companies include: AlienVault (ACQ: AT&T), Alloy, Astra Space (Nasdaq: ASTR), Bluevine, Casper (NYSE: CSPR), Imperfect Produce, IonQ (Nasdaq: IONQ), Janux (Nasdaq: JANX), Knock, Manticore Games, Overtime, Personal Capital (ACQ: Empower Retirement), Prose, Sun Basket, Synthorx (ACQ: SNY), Virsto Software (ACQ: VMWare), and Upstart (Nasdaq: UPST). The firm’s limited partners include leading endowments, foundations, pensions, and high net worth family offices. The firm currently has offices in San Francisco, New York City and San Diego.
• Identify, reach out to, and qualify investment opportunities nationwide for the firm, focusing on outreach and interactions with entrepreneurs. Provide qualified sourcing leads to the Investment Partners and other sourcing team members.
• Provide leverage for the team, including by qualifying investment opportunities identified by other sourcing team members.
• Improve and execute on an IT-enabled process which includes marketing automation and other software tools to efficiently scale the sourcing of investment opportunities.
• Coordinate, track, and help implement value-added commitments to our portfolio companies.
• As a member of the sourcing and broader Correlation Ventures teams, participate in brainstorming sessions and manage specific projects (TBD) to further the overall strategic objectives of the firm.
• 2+ years of relevant experience in a Sales, Marketing or Business Development role, preferably within a U.S. venture-funded company or early-stage U.S. venture fund/accelerator.
• Strong written communication skills – ability to craft professional, persuasive communications and messaging.
• A confident and articulate presence in meetings – ability to initiate discussions with entrepreneurs, executives and other VCs.
• Demonstrated success in using outbound marketing strategies, email automation tools and CRM solutions to manage lead generation, qualification and follow up activities.
• Self-driven and highly motivated.
• Track record of success.
• Undergraduate degree – BA or BS degree with superior academic performance.
IF interested, please apply here.