Comcast Ventures is growing our team and is looking to add a Principal and an Associate to our enterprise-focused investment team in San Francisco.
About Comcast Ventures: Comcast Ventures is a financially-focused venture capital firm with the backing of Comcast as its sole LP. The team was founded in 1999 and invests across a broad array of industries including enterprise, consumer, and frontier technologies. The firm has offices in San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia and Los Angeles. To learn more about our team and our investments, visit www.comcastventures.com.
About the Associate Role
The Associate will be an integral member of our enterprise team and will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the investment lifecycle, including:
- Conducting market sizing, financial analysis and general quantitative modeling
- Preparing internal presentations and memorandums
- Performing due diligence and general transaction processing
- Researching market trends and formulating a perspective
- Networking with entrepreneurs, fellow venture investors, and Comcast, NBCUniversal, and Sky executives
- Occasional traveling to attend industry conferences and on-site diligence
Ideal Associate candidates must have these attributes and experiences:
- Investment banking, consulting, or venture / growth equity investment background with 2 – 4 years of professional experience
- Strong quantitative skills with an ability to build and operate Excel models for financial analysis
- Articulate with strong presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor degree from a top-tier University
- Currently based or ability to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
The Associate role is an invaluable opportunity to learn the venture capital business while embedded in a team of experienced investors and seasoned operators. We are committed to the Associate’s success and will provide training, mentorship, and unique exposure to people and experiences that come from our vast network and 20-year history in venture.
To apply for either position, please email your resume to Neva Lew at email@example.com.