Touchdown Ventures is expanding our team and we are currently hiring an entry level venture capital analyst to join the San Francisco office. The candidate will have the opportunity to obtain significant venture capital investment experience.
The candidate will work closely with the leadership team at Touchdown and be responsible for a variety of investment tasks with a particular emphasis on researching specific industries of interest to the firm and sourcing new investment opportunities.
• Research on industry sectors, trends, and market dynamics
• Identify target companies and source attractive investment opportunities
• Meet with entrepreneurs and evaluate their business plans and pitches
• Assist with preliminary due diligence
• Track and report on deal flow generated by our team
Candidates should be extremely positive and flexible. You must be detail-oriented and self-starter who enjoys working in a collegial workplace. Minimum of a bachelor’s degree with ideally 1-3 years of relevant experience. (Undergraduate Class of 2016-2018).
•Critical thinking, including superior research and analytical ability
•Excellent writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
•Build relationships with entrepreneurs
•Enthusiasm for venture capital, start-ups and entrepreneurship
•Willingness to work in a start-up culture
Note: this position is NOT intended for students graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 2019.
If interested, please apply here.