The candidate will work closely with the leadership team at Touchdown and be responsible for a variety of investment tasks with a particular emphasis on researching specific industries of interest to the firm and sourcing new investment opportunities.
• Research on industry sectors, trends, and market dynamics
• Identify target companies and source attractive investment opportunities
• Meet with entrepreneurs and evaluate their business plans and pitches
• Assist with preliminary due diligence
• Track and report on deal flow generated by our team
Candidates should be extremely positive and flexible. You must be detail-oriented and self-starter who enjoys working in a collegial workplace. Minimum of a bachelor’s degree with ideally 1-3 years of relevant experience. (Undergraduate Class of 2016-2018).
Note: this position is NOT intended for students graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 2019.
Candidates should have these skills:
•Critical thinking, including superior research and analytical ability
•Excellent writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
•Build relationships with entrepreneurs
•Enthusiasm for venture capital, start-ups and entrepreneurship
•Willingness to work in a start-up culture
If interested, please apply here.