This position could be based in Palo Alto, Hong Kong or Shenzhen
- Conduct research on the US/Europe Enterprise Internet industry to assist with formulating investment strategies, prepare detailed analyses of specific industries and companies to identify growth opportunities within the Internet and related industries.
- Support the investment process including but not limit to deal evaluation, financial and commercial due diligence and post deal management.
- Liaise across the company externally and internally, especially where investment targets have synergies with or implications with regards to existing business groups.
- High level of integrity, dedication and motivation; Passionate about Internet, especially about Enterprise Internet industry;
- Bachelor/Master degree from top schools; with MBA degree a plus;
- Over 3 years working experience in Equity Research, Institutional Investments, Investment Banking, PE/VC or related industries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English and solid communication in Chinese
If interested, please apply here.