Serena Ventures is an early-stage venture firm led by tennis superstar, investor, and entrepreneur Serena Williams. At Serena Ventures we back groundbreaking entrepreneurs building products that are making the everyday lives of everyday people better. We are an early-stage firm, investing at Pre-seed, Seed, and Series A companies in e-commerce, fintech, health & wellness, and web 3.0.
We are looking to bring on an intellectual athlete with the curiosity, enthusiasm, and collaborative mindset necessary to thrive in a dynamic role.
We have an immediate opening for an analyst to be a member of our investment team. Candidates should have successful full-time experience working in consulting, investment banking, venture capital, and/or at a startup. Please note, this is a 2-3 year pre-MBA role.
- Research industry trends, sectors, and companies and develop a point of view
- Source new investment opportunities: research prospective startups and connect with entrepreneurs
- Perform diligence on potential investments – market sizing, technology walkthroughs, competitive landscapes, financial modeling, and reference calls
- Create presentation materials for internal and external consumption, as well as investment memos for deals
- Represent Serena Ventures at industry events and build relationships within the startup and investor ecosystems
- Provide ongoing support for portfolio companies
- Positive attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, and passion for investing in new technologies and startups
- A minimum of 1-2 years working in consulting, investment banking, venture capital, and/or at a startup.
- Analytical mindset; ability and experience in synthesizing large amounts of information to ascertain what matters and to create models that forecast outcomes
- High level of maturity and ability to work both in teams and independently
- Excellent ability and willingness to articulate and debate opinions on potential investments
Please note, authorization to work in the US is required for this role
If interested, please apply here.