Pegasus Tech Ventures is looking for an analyst to work at our Silicon Valley headquarters.
Pegasus Tech Ventures is a global venture capital firm based in Silicon Valley. We invest in emerging technology companies around the world and work with them to expand sales in North America, Asia, and Europe. Our 90+ person team operates out of offices across 3 continents and offers a wide range of domain expertise. We currently have 20+ funds under management, and look for world-class management and technical teams that are targeting disruptive opportunities in IT, HealthTech, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Robotics, Big Data, Quantum Computing, FinTech, and Next Generation Technologies.
Pegasus also founded and sponsors Startup World Cup, one of the biggest and richest startup competitions in the world. Startup World Cup extends to over 30+ countries across six continents, with a Grand Finale in Silicon Valley featuring a $1 million investment prize. The goal of Startup World Cup is to support regional innovation ecosystems and connect them to Silicon Valley.
What you will do:
- Conduct research, due diligence, financial analysis and modeling of potential investments
- Build strong relationships within the venture and startup ecosystems to support the administration of the Global Startup World Cup Platform and related deal flow
- Develop an independent, value-added perspective on investment discussions
- Work closely with investors, supporting business development, market research, M&A advisory
- Support investment committee meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, finance, mathematics or related fields
- You are a self starter who is highly motivated, with high attention to detail and proven ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management, event planning, and marketing experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel; knowledge of VBA, SQL, Python or other programming languages is a plus
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced multi-team environment
- Has deep passion and understanding of information technology across multiple industries
- Ability to work to deadlines with quick turnaround
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
If interested, please apply here.