Pegasus Tech Ventures is looking for an analyst to work at our Silicon Valley headquarters.
Pegasus Tech Ventures is a global venture capital firm based in Silicon Valley. We invest in emerging technology companies around the world and work with them to expand sales in North America, Asia, and Europe. We currently have 20+ funds under management, and look for world-class management and technical teams that are targeting disruptive opportunities in IT, HealthTech, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Robotics, Big Data, Quantum Computing, FinTech, and Next Generation Technologies.
Pegasus also founded and sponsors Startup World Cup, one of the biggest and richest startup competitions in the world. Startup World Cup extends to over 30+ countries across six continents, with a Grand Finale in Silicon Valley featuring a $1 million investment prize. The goal of Startup World Cup is to support regional innovation ecosystems and connect them to Silicon Valley.
- Source category leading startup in global markets for investment and partnership opportunities
- Manage the coordination and presentation for investor meetings
- Work closely with investors, supporting business development, market research, M&A advisory
- Conduct research, due diligence, financial analysis and modeling of potential investments
- Develop an independent, value-added perspective on investment discussions
- Support investment committee meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, mathematics, science, engineering, or related fields
- You are a self starter who is highly motivated, with high attention to detail and proven ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management, event planning, and marketing experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced multi-team environment
- Has deep passion and understanding of information technology across multiple industries
- Ability to work to deadlines with quick turnaround
If interested, please apply here.