GGV Capital is a global venture capital firm that invests in local founders. As a multi-stage, sector-focused firm, GGV focuses on seed-to-growth stage investments across Consumer/New Retail, Social/Digital & Internet, Enterprise/Cloud and Frontier Tech sectors. The firm was founded in 2000 and manages $6.2 billion in capital across 13 funds. Past and present portfolio companies include Airbnb, Alibaba, Bitsight, ByteDance, Didi Chuxing, Electric.ai, Grab, Gladly, HashiCorp, Houzz, Keep, Kong, Namely, Niu, Opendoor, Peloton, Poshmark, Slack, Square, Tray.io, Vic.ai, Wish, WorkBoard, Xiaohongshu and more. Learn more at www.ggvc.com.
We are looking to hire an analyst to join our enterprise software investment team in Menlo Park / San Francisco to analyze investments and market opportunities spanning development technologies, big data & analytics, cloud, and application software.
- Bachelors degree
- Two years prior work experience at an investment bank, management consulting firm, investment firm, or technology company
- Curiosity for early-stage enterprise software innovation
- Strong attention to detail; ability to dive deep into a variety of technology sectors
- Critical thinking and passion for learning and presenting new ideas
- Ability to work independently, move quickly across projects, and communicate results effectively to the team
- Strong written, analytical and financial modelling skills, good business sense
- High initiative, self-starter
Apply: fill out application here