Draper Associates is an early stage investment firm based in San Mateo, CA. We are investors in industry-transforming companies such as Skype, Robinhood, Cruise, Carta, Atomwise, Verge Genomics among several others.
We are adding 1–2 analysts to our investment team in San Mateo, CA. We have found success with team members who are entrepreneurial, bring a strong execution mindset and strive to help our portfolio companies succeed. This is a high-impact, 2-year role and we will make every effort to educate you on technology startups and venture capital during your time here.
- Research startups, industries and technology trends with the lens of finding and backing the best companies
- Conduct initial meetings with startups and evaluate them for investment
- Actively engage with the entrepreneur community and be keyed-in to emerging startup trends
- Build and manage channels of deal flow by monitoring top accelerators and incubators
- Focus on 1–2 industries and build expertise in subject matter as well as investment trends
- Support Draper Associates’ global portfolio of companies with fundraising, hiring and other strategic initiatives
- Build and manage educational programs and resources for DA portfolio locally and around the world
- Develop products and platforms to support our startups and their employees
- Assist with Draper Associates community initiatives
- Support the investment team on bespoke projects and outreach
- Work on team analytics reports and help the Investment team run as efficiently as possible
- Undergraduate degree in Science or Engineering with a strong affinity for data-driven decision making, evidence-based thinking and research
- Deep intellectual curiosity, a track record of excellence and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Team players who are willing to take charge and be active contributing members of our investment team
- 1 — 2 years startup experience is a huge plus
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and execute key projects
- Strong writing and editing skills
Please apply here.