Draper Associates is a Silicon Valley-based early stage investment firm. Our portfolio includes industry-defining companies from every cycle of innovation such as Skype, Hotmail, Tesla, Cruise Automation, and Docusign. Our more recent investments include Robinhood, Coinbase, Ledger, Verge Genomics, and Iceye.
Draper Associates is led by Tim Draper and we invest out of a $190M early stage fund. As part of our process, we meet with and study some of the most exciting startups from around the world. We are now looking to add an Analyst to the Investment Team.
- Sourcing technology startups, assisting the team with due diligence on potential investments
- Studying, analyzing and reporting on 2–3 industry verticals and gaining deep understanding of chosen verticals
- Assisting our portfolio companies with strategic and operational support
- Pitching, designing and managing in-house projects pertaining to portfolio support and research
- Deep interest in technology and startups
- At least 2–3 years experience in a product, engineering or data science role, preferably at a fast-growing startup
- Entrepreneurship experience is a huge plus
- High integrity; research and evidence-based thinking; analytical and data-driven approach to investing
Please email email@example.com with your resume and describing at least one industry and one startup you are excited about.