Keeping us ahead of the curve takes a dedicated group here at Dell Technologies. In fact, our Ventures team works together to drive key strategic investment initiatives. With a role in Ventures, you will comb through industry trends and market data to discover insights and growth opportunities that translate into strategic operational plans for Dell Technologies.
Join us as a Financial Analyst on our Dell Technologies Capital team in the United States (remote) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
Dell Technologies Capital is a premier venture firm operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will be working closely with our Ventures team to support the Managing Directors and investment leads on early-stage venture investing activities.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting venture investors with market analysis, equity investment modelling, conduct early-stage startup scans, and support deal-making operational activities. You will work with the Dell Technologies Capital Ventures and extended Corporate Development teams to drive exceptionally investment outcomes.
- Develop market landscapes of areas for potential investment
- Create investment models and conduct valuation and exit analyses
- Support a diverse set of deal-making and operational initiatives
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting or related discipline with 1 – 3 years’ relevant experience
- A preliminary understanding of the venture capital industry and structure
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, data analysis, attention to detail
- Likes to collaborate and can work independently with a willingness to work small projects for quick implementation with little direction
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with the use of Salesforce, SQL/Databases, and open-source software
- Some Project/Program/Finance and Business Development experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
If interested, please apply here.