Chamaeleon (chamaeleon.vc) is a unique people and technology-augmented early-stage VC firm, with proprietary AI-powered engines, which invests primarily in Seed and Series A rounds, globally. We are driven and aligned by a unique set of values (chamaeleon.vc/ourvalues) and our manifesto (chamaeleon.vc/our-manifesto). We are global in our DNA, but based in Silicon Valley and with offices in Europe. Our partners are successful entrepreneurs, operators and VCs, having invested in companies such as DraftKings, Robinhood, Gusto, App Annie, Outsystems, Virta Health, KakaoTalk, Cloudflare, among others.
Chamaeleon is seeking one unique and top performing individual for an Analyst or Associate position to help us in sourcing deals, doing due diligence on companies, running our core operations and adding value to our investments. More specifically, the successful candidate will:
- Be obsessed about being fact-based and with proven distinctive analytical skills (top 0.1%);
- Want to raise the competency bar in our ecosystem (internal, portfolio, LPs) and grow with us;
- Have unique perspectives on either a sub-industry (e.g. social) or a demographic (e.g. gen Z);
- Have the stamina and speed to keep up with an ever evolving set of responsibilities;
- Be a true team player, having the right mindset and abilities to provide analysis and inputs that will help all at Chamaeleon make collectively better investment decisions;
- Unequivocally, share in our core values (chamaeleon.vc/ourvalues)!!!
If you join our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Become a true expert in multiple verticals (e.g. eCommerce, gaming, horizontal SaaS) and functional areas (e.g. marketing, product management);
- Develop unique problem structuring and problem solving skills;
- Identify quickly rising mega-trends, unique investment opportunities and business models;
- Become a top VC investor, in hard skills, soft skills and track-record;
- Create value and lifelong relationships with amazing entrepreneurs and their start-ups (our portfolio companies), and leading global companies and investors (our investors);
- Work and be mentored by world class VCs and operators, who are sought after coaches and mentors, in their own right;
- Create “best in class” repeatable operations (e.g. virtual events, community) for one of the most innovative VC firms in the world.
If you have someone in your networks that knows you well and knows us, please ask her/him to introduce you, with a strong referral. If not, please send your resume and short cover letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org.