Builders VC is a $175MM Series-A venture capital firm focused on investing where technology meets new business models to modernize antiquated industries including healthcare, agriculture, industrials and real-estate. Our thesis involves applying technology and new business models to sectors where the percentage of IT spending vs. revenue is minimal.
$175MM Series A venture capital firm is hiring a full time analyst who can punch above her/his weight to support nimble founding team. Will work closely with partners in San Francisco and gain exposure to all facets of VC while focusing predominantly on deal flow reporting, investor relations, and brand marketing.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Management consulting experience highly preferred
- Excellent writing skills (please provide sample)
- Comfortable with independent research; loves learning about new industries
- Powerpoint whiz
- Can-do, positive attitude who puts team above self
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Day to day responsibilities may include:
- Sector research, identify emerging market trends and major players
- Produce quarterly report on investment pipeline in specific sectors to LPs
- Coordinate investment materials for Investment Committee meetings
- Draft external presentations and public speeches for partners
- Assist COO on LP communications, CEO dinners, and the Annual LP Meeting
- Update CRM database as needed
Builders VC is an early-stage venture capital firm focused on investing where technology meets new business models to modernize antiquated industries including healthcare, agriculture, industrial’s and real-estate. Builders operates offices in San Francisco, Calgary and Chicago where they manage the Builders Studio, which provides functional help to assist portfolio companies.
If interested, please apply here.