At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation’s largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Investment Analyst is responsible for assisting the senior members of the Alternative Investment team in making and managing direct and indirect private equity, private debt and venture capital investment decisions across various sectors. This position works with the Chief Investment Officer and the Alternative Investment team on managing and monitoring the Alternative Investment portfolio, including origination and diligence of opportunities, structuring transactions, presentation to the Investment Committee, and execution/negotiation of deal terms.
- Assists the Chief Investment Officer and the Alternative Investment team in making, managing and monitoring direct and indirect private equity, private debt and venture capital investment decisions across various sectors.
- Generates monthly and quarterly reports of investment values, performances and trends and presents to senior members of the AI Group and CFT on a regular basis. For troubled investments, may generate reports more frequently, including details about investment risks, product pricing, and rate changes.
- Identifies and understands the interests and investment criteria of the Cherng Family Trust’s Alternative Investment platform and assists the Alternative Investment team with managing and monitoring the portfolio.
- Assesses and analyzes companies to understand the products, competitive landscape, industry dynamics, financial statements/models/projections and financial information.
- Develops transaction materials including investment memoranda, drafting summary investment emails and reports.
- Reviews third party due diligence reports including quality of earnings, audited financials, white papers, industry reports, etc.
- Monitors current industry developments, underlying trends that affect the equity/debt capital markets.
- Conducts due diligence calls and meetings and attends management meetings
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3.5 GPA required
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Chartered Financial Analyst candidacy preferred
- Successful completion of annual store training
If interested, please apply here.