TI Platform Management, LLC is an SEC registered investment adviser subject to the Advisers Act of 1940. We are an alternative investment asset platform providing reputable institutional investors with access to top tier investment opportunities.
We are looking for a Research Analyst / Senior Associate (title dependent on experience) to join our high growth Venture Capital practice (TI Platform.vc) we are currently in stealth mode, although will become more public soon. The Analyst/Associate will work closely with the Managing Director and Portfolio Managers to assist with due diligence of potential private market investment opportunities, financial modelling, portfolio management and evaluation.
This role will give you the opportunity to gain in-depth understanding of both direct investment and fund of funds venture capital asset classes. You will also gain access to our extensive network of, and relationships with, various market participants.
We are both VC and FoF with direct and indirect investments in over 1000+ companies.
- Previous operating experience in high growth start ups
- 2-7 years of working experience in a high growth start up, consulting or investment banking
- Bachelor’s degree required. Engineering degree and Management Science preferred
- Demonstrates high integrity and strong work ethics
- Passion for coding and applying algorithms to the Venture Capital asset class
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail orientated, proactive and self motivated
- Ability to produce well designed professional powerpoint presentations
- Ability to communicate and provide direction to our investors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a team player
- Ability to work weekends when necessary
- Due diligence: conduct due diligence on funds, primary and co-investment (syndicate) limited partnership investment opportunities across an array of VC fund types, companies, geographies and strategies
- Assist in performing analysis on data related to managers’ track records and client portfolios
- Assist in writing investment memos, due diligence and audit
- Assist in creating forward calendars
- Assist team in preparing a variety of documents and presentations including investor updates, memos, proposals and presentation in Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Perform in depth industry research and build out financial modelling
- Help manage our investment pipeline process
- Portfolio support: review VC fund offering materials, quarterly reports and accounting records for various data points
- Support the GPs in all aspects of fundraising, strategy, marketing, legal and portfolio construction
- Events / Marketing: Support marketing efforts by organising events and assisting in producing marketing materials
- Assist the Managing Director and Portfolio Managers with projects and initiatives
- You will have the opportunity to work with some amazing Y Combinator partners and the earliest engineers of Google.
Location and Start Date
You will work remotely within commutable distance to London, and report into our HQ in San Francisco. We would like this position to start asap.
You will receive a competitive salary, commensurate to your experience. The contract will be for an initial 12 month period, with the possibility to extend.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to be considered.
If interested, please apply here.