- BA/BS degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in business or corporate development with venture capital, private equity or investment banking experience in the technology industry.
- 8 years of work experience in areas with direct relevance to enterprise product partnerships.
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in managing a portfolio of startups to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to influence all levels of management cross-functionally and externally; ability make things happen quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, fluid and collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully cross-functionally.
- Analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
About the job
As a Senior Associate, you will work with portfolio companies, helping provide the management team with the needed insight to drive effective, sound decision-making. By supporting the development of relationships with the tech community, venture capital firms and investment banks, you help grow Gradient Ventures.
Gradient Ventures is a venture fund focused on investing in and supporting founders building AI-powered companies. Investors on the Gradient Ventures team contributes key insights to drive intelligent investment decisions. You’ll represent Gradient Ventures and its portfolio in meetings with leaders at Google and externally; by cultivating relationships with key partners based on an understanding of Gradient Ventures portfolio companies.
- Support the execution of transactions including both internal and third-party due diligence, structuring, managing agreements/transactions, and transaction documentation.
- Work with the investment team to identify and develop investment theses, and provide analysis.
- Track and participate in sourcing activities.
- Build venture capital operating practices and analyses.
- Work with portfolio companies on problem solving, opportunities discovery and monitor financial performance of portfolio companies.
If interested, please apply here.