We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members who are in it together.
About Flexport Ventures
Help Flexport invest in the next generation of great supply chain technology companies.
Flexport Ventures thesis is that the world’s supply chain infrastructure needs to be rebuilt for the digital age. The power of the internet is opening up opportunities for global trade and an entire suite of supporting and ancillary services. Flexport has been a steward of this change over the last decade, and is creating an ecosystem for other great companies to build on top of.
The Senior Associate, Flexport Ventures will help the Flexport ventures team manage dealflow, organize investment information, evaluate investment opportunities, and create program content for our partnership with OnDeck.
- You will develop the investment processes internally, work cross functionally with Flexport teams to make sure our investing process is inclusive of all necessary parties and is compliant 100% of the time
- You will analyze companies in our investment pipeline, interface with them, and support investment decisions
- You will work as a bridge between Flexport and our portfolio companies. Help connect them to resources and experts internally and project manage partnership interactions
- You will develop the OnDeck partnership with the Flexport Ventures team. This will include process design with OnDeck, admissions application review, and program design
You Should Have
- BA/BS degree with a passion for venture capital and working with early stage companies,
- 3-5 years experience in commercial roles at venture backed companies
- Hands-on, process oriented, structured thinking with strong problem solving and execution skills
- Next level attention to detail: enjoy working in spreadsheets, building analyses on companies, and organizing investment information
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen
If interested, please apply here.