To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Title: Analyst/Senior Analyst, Impact Investing
Location: San Francisco, CA or New York
Salesforce Ventures, the venture capital arm of Salesforce, invests in the next generation of enterprise cloud companies. The Salesforce Ventures Impact Fund is a fund within the Salesforce Ventures portfolio of funds. The Impact Fund focuses on accelerating the growth of enterprise software companies addressing some of today’s most pressing needs including climate action, education and re-skilling, diversity and inclusion, and tech for nonprofits and foundations.
The Salesforce Ventures Impact Fund is looking to hire an Analyst/Senior Analyst to join their investment team in San Francisco/ New York. This role will support all aspects of the fund, including: (i) sourcing new investment opportunities; (ii) due diligence and deal execution; (iii) portfolio management and related administration tasks; and (iv) collecting and reporting on impact metrics. In this position, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to contribute to a growing and meaningful impact investing portfolio.
- Assist team in diligence for active deals, including: analysis of financial data, research into market trends, and review of the potential for impact
- Monitor, research, and develop market intelligence and investment themes on emerging trends and disruptive companies in the Impact Fund’s five focus areas and enterprise SaaS to source new investment opportunities
- Assist in developing and executing on impact metrics reporting processes for existing portfolio based on research into current trends and best practices
- Develop relationships across product teams to find areas for collaboration
- Assist in planning programs and events to promote the Salesforce Ventures Impact Fund and convene portfolio companies, investors, and others in the ecosystem
- Build presentations for internal senior management as well as external audiences
- 0-3 years of work experience, (If <1 year, relevant/transferrable internship experience), latest accepted grad date – June 2022.
- Excellent analytical and financial analysis skills, as well as the ability to think critically and creatively
- Passion for social and environmental impact, ideally with a demonstrated interest in or study of climate innovation
- Ability to research new business models and learn new concepts quickly
- Excellent writing and presentation skills and an ability to communicate succinctly and clearly
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally within a dynamic, high growth organization
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to success
- Ability to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
If interested, please apply here.