Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, SK has over $132 billion in global revenue and more than 90,000 employees worldwide. In 2019, SK was ranked #73 on the Fortune Global 500 list.
Based in Santa Clara, CA, the Senior Manager of Corporate Development will develop and execute a best-in-class strategy to define growth opportunities and identify potential investments for SK’s growth in the U.S. across all of its operating companies. You will work closely with senior management to develop identify key trends, implement a design-win plan, execute investment deals through series of negotiation and due diligence and build SK’s reputation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with senior leadership to define strategic growth opportunities and identify potential investment/M&A targets
- Interact with investment bankers, financial sponsors/institutions and relevant professional firms
- Research new markets, identify key trends, and translate data into actionable insights
- Source investment/M&A opportunities, and manage relationships with targets
- Build robust investment theses around investment/M&A opportunities
- Execution of investment/M&A deals through project management, negotiation, due diligence, and financial modeling and valuation
- Guide and support post acquisition integration efforts
- Significant career experience with M&A and investments
- Working knowledge of corporate strategy work streams including market and competitive analysis, strategic analysis, and strategic planning
- Experience in Consumer and health and wellness related fields
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- MBA or similar professional business degree is a plus
- Investment Banking or PE experience is a plus
- Corporate law experience is also optional and a plus
If interested, please apply here.