What if you could dive into the venture capital world from a different jumping-off point than investing? All Raise is looking for a product leader to drive our portfolio of initiatives for female investors. Since we launched publicly in 2018, the representation of female partners in VC has improved from 9% to 11%. Join us in catalyzing change as we expand our products & services to help more women break into investing and succeed in their careers.
This is a full-time role is based in San Francisco. You will own the roadmap and drive programs from conception through scale…but not with the ultimate goal of more app downloads or software sales. Instead, your work will contribute to leveling the playing field in venture capital and diversifying the types of companies they invest in. As you redefine venture, you’ll tackle projects side-by-side with amazing women in VC across the country who dedicate their nights and weekends to enacting change.
This is an opportunity to do meaningful work like:
- Own end-to-end success for All Raise’s current and future portfolio of initiatives and products, developing them to encompass the lifecycle of a woman’s career in venture capital — whether she’s starting out or becoming the next Midas List investor
- Drive research, decision-making, strategy, and execution for venture initiatives from pilot to scaling to nationwide launch, gathering data along the way in order to learn and adapt
- Create strategic plans, OKRs, budgets, weekly status reports, and more in order to make swift and sound decisions for the organization
- Establish standard metrics, industry benchmarks, and quantified benefits of diversity and inclusion for venture firms as these initiatives and products succeed and scale
- Continuously identify opportunities and implement enhancements to All Raise Venture Capital services and initiatives to be more inclusive and intersectional with the intent to dismantle structural obstacles to success for female investors from underrepresented groups
- Ensure operational readiness across All Raise to support the on-time launch, messaging, and support for new venture initiatives and updates to existing programs
- Operate as the key liaison between All Raise’s growing full-time staff and volunteer team leaders
- Maintain the productivity of our volunteers in partnership with each volunteer team’s leaders (e.g. meeting/exceeding deadlines, managing staffing)
- Partner closely within the Product team, our Community Manager, and our Director of Communications to make sure VC initiatives are integrated into their plans and appropriately supported
- Codify, communicate, and implement best practices across volunteer teams
Our ideal candidate has this blend of experience, skills, and motivation:
- 7+ years experience with some combination of product or program management — launching, executing, and scaling products or programs, ideally with sources of revenue
- Shines when working with cross-functional teams and bringing stakeholders together to make decisions
- Leads through influence, specifically in working directly with senior executives
- Knows how to drive results by gathering the data needed to build repeatable, scalable processes, while also being flexible enough to iterate as needed
- Understands how VC firms operate and is familiar with our target audience of investors
- Superbly tailors communications to various internal and external audiences
- Able to navigate ambiguity and thrive in a lean, high-growth environment
- Has passion for and exposure to advancing diversity and inclusion within an organization
If interested, please apply here.