Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet. The Corporate Strategy team at Pinterest identifies, evaluates and supports the execution of initiatives which impact the long-term trajectory of the company, with the goal to provide our Pinners with a world class experiences to help them discover and do what they love. We are seeking a Lead to support Pinterest’s corporate strategy efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Executive, Business, Product & Engineering teams to identify potential gaps/accelerants in our roadmaps and uncontemplated opportunities
- Conduct analysis to provide clarity on the opportunity, where to play, and how to win
- Build internal education and awareness of these opportunities
- Drive proactive assessments of trends/tech which impact the long-term trajectory of the company
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Industry Research, Corporate Strategy, Investment Banking, Strategy Consulting or Private Equity/Venture Capital
- 2+ years in an operating role at a Product Management or Strategy/Ops at Consumer tech companies
- Investment Banking, Strategy Consulting or Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally and influencing others to drive acquisitions and long-term strategic initiatives
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and executive presence
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn basic SQL or database syntax
- Familiarity with market research tools and firms, and a passion for working with their data
- MBA preferred
If interested, please apply here.