The Corporate Development Senior Analyst is a position reporting to the Sr Director Corporate Development. The individual will be involved in various aspects of the M&A, investments, strategic partnerships, and corporate strategy processes, including mergers & acquisitions execution, strategic planning, market analysis, strategic venture capital investment initiatives, and special projects. This individual will participate in all aspects of the corporate development process including outreach and sourcing, qualification, market research, competitive analysis (business and financial), due diligence, deal execution and post-deal integration – taking a holistic, cross-functional approach.
– The tasks this individual is responsible for are often unstructured, have wide implications and there are multiple outcomes.
– This individual will apply broad expertise or unique technical/industry knowledge in solving problems that are unique and extremely complex given time, budget and resource constraints.
– This is a small team environment where the individual is expected to cover a broad variety of assignments with a high degree of time and scope flexibility, while working as a team with management supervision.
– This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
– In addition to management supervision, this individual is encouraged to operate, drive results, and set priorities independently.
This is a high impact role with exposures to NetApp executive staff.
* M&A Transaction Execution including Business Proposal Development and Financial Analysis
* Support VP and other senior leaders in driving the development of NetApp’s corporate vision, strategy, and long-term strategic priorities
* Contribute to cross-functional strategic projects. Facilitate cross-functional teams, engage and communicate with Senior Management. Support strategy projects into the execution phase.
* Support line business leaders to develop strategies and scenario analysis for growth and investment strategies.
* Provide initiative analysis in support of Company’s portfolio of strategic opportunities.
* Identify opportunities for new products and technology by tracking industry trends with technology companies, consultants, venture investors, and other external sources
* Participate in the due diligence activities and integration planning/execution
Skills & Characteristics:
– Knowledge of high tech industry and markets.
– Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams.
– Excellent M&A financial modeling skills.
If interested, please apply here.