The Meta Corporate Development team focuses on M&A, strategic opportunities and the development of our corporate strategy. This position offers a great opportunity to work closely with key executives and internal cross-functional stakeholders to assess and develop strategy to help direct Meta’s growth.
Corporate Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyze and understand Facebook’s strategic objectives, as well as industry trends to identify, recommend and pursue companies/technologies that can meet those objectives
- Lead all aspects of deal execution including due diligence, financial modeling and negotiations
- Support the prioritization of corporate strategic initiatives
- Identify and educate executives on new, innovative technology trends and markets, and recommend high-potential acquisitions and investments
- Build relationships with internal cross-functional teams including integration, product management, engineering, finance and legal functions
- 7+ years experience in a mix of venture capital, consulting, investment banking, strategy or corporate development roles in the technology industry
- Deal negotiation experience
- Demonstrated experience influencing and communicating effectively across all levels and teams across the organization
- Demonstrated analytical skills, fluency in performing rigorous financial, valuation and other quantitative analyses
- Demonstrated understanding of technology with an acumen to engage with product and engineering leaders on tech roadmaps
IF interested, please apply here.