Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for a Manager of Corporate Development to drive forward our fundraising processes and strategic partnerships. As one of the founding members of Lime’s Corporate Development team, you will work closely with executive leadership and various functional teams.
What You’ll Do
- Support executive leadership in all phases of the fundraising process and strategic partnership discussions
- Coordinate due diligence meetings with potential investors, including creation of key materials such as investor pitches, financial models, metrics, and more
- Source, assess, and conduct diligence on potential strategic partnerships for acquisitions, investments, joint ventures, or other potential partnership models
- Collaborate with executive leadership team to prepare updates to the company board of directors as well as other major investors.
- 6+ years of experience in investment banking, corporate development, private equity, venture capital, and/or management consulting
- Experience with deal structuring, diligence, and execution processes
- Background in financial modeling and analysis, engaging potential investors, and managing legal documentation
- Ability to multitask and execute rapidly at a high level
- Great attention to detail
- The capacity for strategic systems-level thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel/PowerPoint skills
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
If interested, please apply here.