Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
The Facebook Corporate Development team focuses on M&A, strategic partnership opportunities and the development of our corporate strategy. This position offers a great opportunity to work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to assess and develop strategy to help direct the growth of Facebook and our products.
- Support the prioritization of corporate strategic initiatives
- Analyze the company’s strategic objectives, as well as industry trends to identify, recommend and pursue technologies that can meet those investment objectives
- Identify and educate other executives on new, innovative technology trends and markets, and recommend high-potential investments
- Plan and direct the work of other cross-functional professionals, including engineering, product design, infrastructure IT, security and privacy systems, and finance and accounting
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience as an analyst and management consultant
- Minimum 3 years experience in a mix of venture capital, consulting, investment, strategy or corporate development roles at consumer internet companies
- MBA or JD
- 2+ years in a top technology related strategy consulting role (e.g. BCG, McKinsey or Bain) or corporate strategy/innovation/research analyst experience, combined with relevant industry experience
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
If interested, please apply here.