he Corporate Development team at Pinterest identifies, evaluates, and executes acquisitions and other long-term strategic initiatives which impact the long-term trajectory of the company, with the goal to provide our Pinners with a world class experiences to help them discover and do what they love. We are seeking a Lead to support Pinterest’s corporate development efforts.
- Work with Product & Engineering teams to identify potential gaps/accelerants in our roadmaps and perform build/partner/buy analysis
- Landscape industries and source & assess potential acquisition targets; build connections with investors and startups
- Build deal thesis with cross-functional partners including Product & Engineering
- Develop financial models including valuation models
- Support Corporate Development process incl. negotiations, due diligence, integration
- Synthesize and present recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders and Senior Management
- Drive proactive assessments of trends/tech which impact the long-term trajectory of the company
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Corporate Development, Product Management or Strategy at large Consumer Tech companies
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Investment Banking, Strategy Consulting or Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Demonstrated success of working cross-functionally and influencing others to drive long-term strategic initiatives and acquisitions
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and executive presence
- Education: MBA or JD preferred
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn basic SQL or database syntax
If interested, please apply here.