Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 277 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
- DO: Capitalize first letter of First and Last Name. Example: John Smith
- DON’T: Capitalize entire First and/or Last Name. Example: JOHN SMITH
- NOTE: Use correct grammar for Names with multiple cases. Example: McDonald or O’Connell
Provide full address details
Resume Is Required
Multiple attachments can be uploaded including Resume and Cover Letter for each application
Job Description Summary
We are seeking a high energy and innovative professional to join our Corporate Development group. The position is highly visible in the organization and involves frequent interaction with the senior executive team as well as all other PayPal staff levels and external stakeholders, globally.
The Corporate Development Associate will:
- Support deal leads in the inorganic growth opportunities for PayPal globally – from idea to business case to deal execution and post-deal integration – taking a holistic, cross-functional approach.
- Assist in all aspects of the deal, including sourcing, qualification, initial rationale/pitch, financial modeling, due diligence and closing & integration activities.
- Coordinate a cross-functional deal team within PayPal as well as serve as a point of contact to target company management.
- Ambitiously identify and qualify new ideas & companies for PayPal from internal & external sources.
- 1-2 years in Corporate Development, Private Equity, Venture Capital or Investment Banking
- Undergraduate degree from top-rated university, or similar level of experience and skills
- Experience in a deal environment as well as an operational one where people leadership was required
- Strong analytical skills, fluency in performing rigorous financial, valuation and broad quantitative analyses and familiarity with accounting & key operational metrics
- Adept with technology and a strategic thinker – knows what’s best for the business
- Excellent judgment, mature personality, and experience working with executives; a sophisticated and well-connected, worldly businessperson
- Team player, pro-active and action-oriented, anticipates needs, is assertive, and is highly accountable
If interested, please apply here.