Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We bring passion and dedication to our customers and if you bring it to your job….there’s no telling what we will accomplish.
We seek an associate who will be a core member of our world class Corporate Development team. This small yet dynamic team is responsible for Apple’s acquisitions, investments and partnerships, as well as other complex strategic analysis for Apple senior leadership.
- 3-5 years experience required in investment banking, corporate development, private equity, venture capital or management consulting, preferably with a focus on the technology industry
- Innate curiosity as it relates to consumer technology
- Proven ability to lead and drive complex projects/analyses
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Confidence and poise in presenting to executive management
- Extraordinary focus on details, accuracy and quality
- Strong understanding of accounting, corporate finance theory and valuation methodologies
- Integrity and reliability with the ability to balance multiple projects / priorities
You will evaluate acquisition opportunities and lead cross-functional M&A deal teams including senior members of Apple’s engineering, operations, finance, marketing and legal teams. Be responsible for all aspects of M&A execution including negotiation, documentation, diligence and integration planning. Research and analyze industries, companies, technology segments and business models. Evaluate the merits of complex alternatives and present findings to Apple leadership. Analyze potential strategic investments and monitor existing investments.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required
MBA a plus
We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Dynamic, forward-thinking people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will be part of building an extraordinary team. We’re looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team
If interested, please apply here.