Nine Four Ventures is a stage-agnostic PropTech fund investing in technology companies that impact the people, processes, and ecosystems that interact with the built world. The firm’s unique ecosystem leverages the Laramar Group (real estate investors and operators with ~30 years of experience), owned and managed assets, and a network of industry influencers to provide portfolio companies capital, expertise, customers, and feedback.
Who They’re Looking For
- An unquestionable track record of integrity, professionalism, and character
- 4+ years of work experience, preferably in starting or working with early stage technology companies, venture capital, strategy consulting, investment banking, real estate, or private equity. An organic network of existing investors and/or owners and managers of real estate is also helpful.
- Deep interest in the impact that technology will have on real estate and the built world
- Have high motivation, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
What You’ll Do
- Manage and strategically build a personal network of VCs and investors (seed, Series A, Series B+), as well as founders that complements the rest of the team’s networks
- Act as a Nine Four designated board member for select portfolio companies
- Identify and source investment opportunities
- Pitch investment opportunities internally to the Nine Four investment team
- Execute investment activities: due diligence, financial analysis, modelling, and valuation
- Monitor the performance of the investments in our portfolio
How to Apply:
All interested candidates please send your resume and a 300 word outline as to why the role is a fit for you to email@example.com.
This role is NY-based and will be supported by the Nine Four team in Chicago and SF.