Job Responsibilities: This role will be part of the fund’s leadership, managing the Associate team and reporting to the Head of M&A and Investments. This role will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and executing new investments while also establishing investment process best practices.
- Developing investment theses with Associates in their respective coverage areas and conducting market and industry analyses
- Setting investment evaluation criteria and pipeline management best practices
- Implementing investment process framework and iteratively improving
- Ongoing monitoring and management of financial performance and strategic relationships with portfolio companies
- Building relationships with external stakeholders (e.g., investors, founders, accelerators) and managing the fund’s messaging and reputation
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders at The We Company
- Preparing and communicating results and recommendations to broader Corporate Development team (i.e., M&A and Partnerships)
- 6-8 years previous experience must include both 4+ years financial/investment experience (e.g., venture capital, private equity) and 2+ years management/operational experience (e.g., operational startup experience, business development)
- Self-starter with interest in The We Company strategy, corporate innovation, startups, technology, and future of work
- Critical thinker with the ability to identify strategic needs and proactively seek investment/partnership opportunities to address them
- Team player with proven ability to collaborate, manage, and influence
If interested, please apply here.