We are currently searching for top talent to join as a Venture OS Partner within our Omnichannel team. This role is based out of our global headquarters in New York.
- Manage portfolio of early stage ventures that operate in markets throughout Central and South America
- Guide in-market teams through process of seeding new ventures, including initial opportunity definition and new concept development.
- Manage portfolio governance routine in coordination with global process
- Serve as key advisor and board member to portfolio businesses, providing ongoing support on strategic issues
- Become an expert on ZX’s Venture OS and train stakeholders on the processes, methodologies, and tools
SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU? HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You have experience with iterative innovation process, ideally through an accelerator or incubator
- You thrive in startup or fast-paced innovation environments. You’re comfortable working autonomously, with little oversight. You’ll be on a small team with significant responsibilities and will need to be comfortable working – and delivering – in an unstructured, fluid environment.
- You’re a creative problem solver.
- You have familiarity with agile / scrum ways of working.
- You have strong initiative. ZX is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for true self-starters who are willing to be a part of our fast-paced environment.
- You’re intensely curious individuals who are passionate about understanding consumers and are driven to discover their unmet needs.
- You’ve delivered exceptional results throughout your prior experiences. We are looking for people who can show that their actions have led to impact.
- You have excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills. We expect our team members to learn quickly and handle a number of challenges with resilience.
- You have advanced communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are needed to deliver great results in our work environment.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 20 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
BE EMPOWERED BY PEOPLE.
Work with passionate partners and industry leaders, including entrepreneurs, investors, operators, and innovators who are dreaming of changing the world…and then doing it. You’ll have the chance not just to work with them, but to become one of them. We’re a company of owners, which means you can count on your colleagues because they’re as vested in this dream as you are.
LEARN QUICKLY. GROW QUICKLY.
You’ll explore uncharted territory, creating, investing in and leading businesses, products, and models that didn’t exist before. The result? You have the opportunity – and the expectation – to learn something new. And you’ll learn quickly, because accepting big challenges is in your DNA.
GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
At ZX Ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to build the future of an industry, backed by its leader. What does that mean? A startup environment with access to AB InBev’s resources. Centuries of expertise spanning 150 countries and 180,000 colleagues. Brands that have been bringing people together for generations. The possibilities for your career are endless.
There are no limits to what you can achieve here. If you have the ambition to chase big dreams, at ZX Ventures you’ll get the autonomy and resources to turn them into reality.
IF interested, please apply here.