ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev.
We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future.
With offices in over 10 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
ZX Ventures Overview ( https://vimeo.com/270414586 ) from Zx Ventures ( https://vimeo.com/zxventures ) on Vimeo ( https://vimeo.com ).
Zxlerator Summer Internship
- Zxlerator ( https://zx-ventures.com/journal-entries/2017/7/27/what-is-the-zxlerator-program ) is an 11-week startup accelerator run by the Explore team within ZX Ventures.
- It’s a vehicle to validate and optimize desirability, viability & feasibility (DVF) for new and existing ventures.
- Zxlerator kicks off with Bootcamp: 2 weeks of intensive, hands-on training of the ZX Operating System, covering concepts like design thinking and lean startup methodology.
- Teams are paired with internal and external experts for coaching, mentorship, and guidance.
- For the next 9 weeks, teams of existing employees and summer interns work together to identify a real problem, validate a solution, and build a viable business model.
- The program culminates in Demo Day, when the teams have the opportunity to pitch their ventures to senior leaders and ABI shareholders, and the ventures that are selected for funding by internal investors become real businesses.
Who should apply?
- We’re looking for entrepreneurially-minded students who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional, academic or extra-curricular activities.
- We hire ambitious students across all class years and majors, from engineering to economics and everything in-between.
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- True self-starters. ZX is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of our fast-paced environment.
- Comfort with working autonomously, with little oversight. You’ll be on a small team with significant responsibilities and will need to be comfortable working – and delivering – in an unstructured, fluid environment.
- Someone who has delivered exceptional results throughout their prior experiences. We are looking for people who can show that their actions have led to impact.
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills. We expect our team members to learn quickly and handle a number of challenges with resilience.
- Advanced communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are needed to deliver great results in our work environment.
- Intensely curious individuals who are passionate about understanding consumers and are driven to discover their unmet needs.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0.
If interested, please apply here.