Are you interested in joining one of the world’s leading equity crowdfunding platforms?
is seeking a to join our team in New York City who can help build our rapidly growing company. SeedInvest streamlines fundraising in order to help entrepreneurs spend less time fundraising and more time building their businesses. We’ve funded over $50M into more than 60 awesome companies including , , , , , and .
SeedInvest has been featured in leading publications such as Forbes, Fortune, WSJ, CNN Money, The New York Times, Entrepreneur, Inc., TechCrunch, Mashable, and VentureBeat. We were recently featured in Mad Money as well as other news outlets and you can see the clip (as a part of that we got some sweet stock footage on our team and office which you can see ).
This is a unique opportunity to help source and analyze early-stage companies. We are looking for someone entrepreneurial who is hungry and looking to learn about startups and venture capital. This is a non-paid internship and is an educational program to help people transition into and learn about the startup and venture capital ecosystem.
What We Value In You
- Strong initiative and a desire to work hard in a startup environment
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Passionate about startups and equity crowdfunding
- Comfortable and effective on the telephone and in Excel
- Be passionate about your work
- Find the best startups to raise capital online
- Grow our pipeline of startups who are looking to fundraise
- Perform initial screening on companies for quality and fit
- Assist due diligence team with market and competitive landscape research
- BA/BS or Masters candidate at a school in the proximity of NYC
- Capable of being in the office daily from 10am-6pm on weekdays
- Must be high energy, outgoing and capable of reviewing hundreds of companies
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship / startups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enrolled in an undergraduate business program
- Experience reviewing financial statements / strong financial acumen
- Worked in or with startups previously
SeedInvest is a leading equity crowdfunding platform that provides individual investors with access to vetted startup investment opportunities. SeedInvest was instrumental in the passage of the 2012 JOBS Act, which changed 80-year-old U.S. securities laws to make it possible for entrepreneurs to raise capital over the Internet. SeedInvest has funded over 150 startups and boasts a rapidly growing network of over 250,000 investors. SeedInvest has had over 40,000 startups apply to raise capital since inception and has accepted less than 1% of those companies to feature on the platform. The company was recently featured on the 2018 Inc. 500 List as the 4th fastest-growing financial services company in America.
If interested, please apply here.