Prolog Ventures is looking for a Summer Associate to join their team who is passionate about entrepreneurial ventures that support healthy living in a healthy world through innovative consumer products. The position will run from May-August 2019.
Prolog invests primarily in consumer companies with innovative products for nutrition, personal care, and household care … or as they say, what’s healthy in you, on you, and around you. The Fund’s partners are all successful entrepreneurs and seasoned venture investors with many exits in their collective track record.
For candidates who resonate with Prolog’s mission, the role offers an exciting opportunity to gain direct venture capital investing experience and exposure to dynamic early-stage companies.
Based in the New York metro area, the Summer Associate will work with the firm’s three seasoned partners and be responsible for a wide range of activities:
● Scouting: identify potential investments in Prolog’s target markets
● Due diligence: assist in screening and evaluating investment opportunities
● Quantitative analysis: create and assess models of financial performance
● Support: help the firm and its portfolio companies with discrete projects
Who They’re Looking For
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
● 2+ years of work experience in CPG related to nutrition, personal care, or household care (preferably in a private equity, brand management or management consulting role, at a consumer-facing startup, or in an investment banking capacity)
● Experience with financial statements, analysis, and spreadsheets
To be considered for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.