At Northwell Ventures, our mission is to improve the future of health care by investing in companies that drive quality health outcomes, increasing operating efficiency, lowering the overall costs of healthcare, and—most importantly—improving patient experience.
Our intern will:
- Support Holdings team activities in form of project management, due diligence activities (market scan, IP/legal, etc.), go-to-market plan design
- Offer collaborative ideas for opportunities to leverage Northwell ecosystem with new strategic partnership
- Assist team in furthering new capabilities such as incubator program partnership development
- Present well-vetted deliverables utilizing Holdings team members input to contribute in making the whole larger than a sum of its parts
- Assist with existing project management processes and tasks including meeting scheduling, minutes notes, follow-up and data requests
- Contribute to positive team environment
- Approach difficulties with a collaborative, determined mindset
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor degree program, majoring in Business, Finance or related field, required
- Enthusiastic about learning venture capital and the healthcare ecosystem
- Ability to multi-task and work on a variety of projects
- Looking to work in a highly collaborative environment and engage in open discussions
- Previous internship experience in a business and/or finance role, preferred
- Experience researching market opportunities and providing strong business analysis, preferred
If interested, please apply here.