HOF Capital is a global technology investment firm which partners with visionary entrepreneurs building massive, enduring businesses. Our team is based in New York (headquarters), San Francisco, and London, with venture partners located around the world. We are backed by more than 70 leading families and organizations across 33 countries and 5 continents, which manage over $340 billion of aggregate AUM. We support our portfolio companies by providing them with long-term-focused capital from early seed to IPO and helping them structure transformational partnerships with enterprises in our networks.
Our internships offer top-tier technically-minded university students and alumni an opportunity to gain valuable experience in venture capital. We are looking for entrepreneurial, intelligent, and friendly tech enthusiasts. Interns will interact directly with senior team members and will learn how the industry works through firsthand experience. We welcome applications throughout the year, and our internships typically range from 3 months (full-time) to 12 months (part-time).
In your application, please explain why you are interested in this internship program. Please also include the degree you are pursuing/pursued, GPA (if applicable), and the scores for any standardized tests that you have taken.
Specific Technical Requirements:
- Expertise required in at least one of the following areas:
- Artificial intelligence/machine learning
- Gene editing/CRISPR
- Quantum computing
- Software development using a scripted language, such as Python or Ruby
- Spatial computing/augmented reality/ virtual reality
We do not sponsor visas for international students.
- Tier-1 university
- Excellent academic performance (e.g., GPA of 3.5 or higher, first-class honors)
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Exceptionally intelligent and analytical
- Friendly and personable
- Genuinely passionate about technology
- Review investment opportunities
- Attend meetings and calls with potential investment prospects
- Conduct market and competitive research
- Manage internal database
- Develop proprietary software
- Assist with other fund-related activities as needed
If interested, please apply here.