We are looking for passionate technology industry enthusiasts to join our team. Interns will interact directly with senior team members and will learn how the industry works through firsthand experience.
Furthermore, interns will develop strong analytical skills and deep domain knowledge that will serve them well for the rest of their careers. Previous interns have gone on to work for the world’s leading technology companies and investment firms including Google X, Facebook, Jane Street, BlackRock, and Goldman Sachs.
We welcome applications throughout the year, and our internships typically range from 3 to 12 months.
We do not sponsor visas for international students.
- Currently enrolled at a top university
- Excellent academic performance (e.g., GPA of 3.5 or higher)
- Outstanding intellectual aptitude
- Disciplined, responsible, and self-motivated
- Genuine passion for technology
Responsibilities are tailored to the intern’s interests and skill set, but will include some or all of the following:
- Review investment opportunities
- Attend meetings and calls with exceptional startup founders
- Conduct market and competitive research
- Deep-dive on specific areas of interest (e.g., AI, computational biology, digital marketplaces, etc.)
- Assist with other firm-related activities as needed
HOF Capital is a venture capital firm backed by 70 of the world’s most influential families and organizations. We partner with ambitious entrepreneurs from idea to IPO, helping them build the next generation of leading technology companies.
If interested, please apply here.