As an Investment Intern at Hivemind Capital, you will support Investment Principals in analyzing investment opportunities and making high-impact decisions around capital allocation. You will get the opportunity to go deep in specific blockchain investing verticals, such as quantitative driven trading, fundamental driven trading, infrastructure & staking, venture capital investments, and play-to-earn gaming.
We are looking for someone who is excited about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies; someone who is highly motivated and takes initiative; and someone who learns quickly and loves a challenge.
A typical work week may include quickly getting up to speed on developments in the crypto ecosystem, helping to vet new investment opportunities, data collection & analysis, exploration & research on new protocols, and helping with community engagement and growth. You’ll be part of the team responsible for developing investment theses, building relationships within the ecosystem, and helping cultivate the next generation of blockchain leaders.
While responsibilities will vary based on experience and vertical, they will likely include:
- Identifying and sharing developments in the crypto ecosystem, and using this to find new investment opportunities
- Proactively growing your personal network in the blockchain space, and leveraging this to identify new investment opportunities.
- Rapidly learning about and evaluating blockchain technologies, the technical differences, and what this means for the overall space and our investing approach.
- Collecting, identifying, and concatenating new research opportunities and leveraging your specific domain expertise in the construction of concise reports or building models
- Engaging the community through active social media participation and writing constructive content, as well as organizing and hosting virtual events for a decentralized audience
- Technical analysis of specific decentralized finance opportunities or assorted trading strategies
- Hobbyist knowledge of blockchain and related ecosystems
- Some network of founders or industry contacts
- Ability to fluently describe the key differences between select cryptocurrency protocols or projects
- Ability to compile clean, well-documented analysis in spreadsheet, presentation, and written formats
- 1-2 years of professional experience with venture capital, investment banking, consulting, or startups
- DAO or smart contract development experience
- Intern compensation at Hivemind Capital consists of a competitive salary package and full benefits.
- Some remote work with flexible work hours
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Paid time off
- Educational and training opportunities
Hivemind Capital Partners (“Hivemind”) is a crypto-focused investment firm dedicated to blockchain technologies, crypto companies and the digital assets ecosystem. Hivemind leverages a converging multi-strategy approach to create start-to-finish capital solutions for entrepreneurs, and provides category-leading infrastructure to institutionalize crypto investing. For more information, visit http://www.hivemindcapital.co.
If interested, please apply here.