- Putting together deck presentations and other investment documents
- Conducting due diligence on potential investors, partners, and investment opportunities
- Managing external sources and support, acting as a liaison between the team and consultants
- Reaching out to potential investors and relevant companies to discuss investment opportunities
- Be able to commit at least 20 hours/week
- Be well versed in block chain and cryptocurrency terminology
- Have excellent communication and management skills
- Be comfortable cold calling and emailing
- Willing to commit extra hours and whatever necessary to complete tasks
- Have at least a 3.5 GPA, anticipated graduation date of Spring 2020 or earlier
Stipend based on experience and time commitment
Venture Capital and Private Equity
An American-Israeli Venture capital company investing in Israeli technology companies.
If interested, please apply here.