Differential Ventures is a NYC-based, early-stage venture capital fund. We are looking for an eager and enthusiastic Intern with a strong desire to learn about the VC industry to join our team in New York for Summer 2019.
While we invest in a variety of sectors, we focus on:
- Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS).
Day-to-day responsibilities will include working with Partners and others in the firm on processes around
- our deal flow, including analyzing investment opportunities
- performing due diligence on potential portfolio companies
- preparing independent research on specific industries,
- tracking our existing portfolio companies,
- assisting with back-end fund operations and
- networking in the NYC start-up ecosystem.
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Term: June through August 2019
Differential Venture Partners embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Please submit both a resume and cover letter to email@example.com before May 15, 2019. In your cover letter please (1) provide a brief analysis of a company within Differential’s investment thesis i.e. seed stage B2B SaaS, FinTech, or Cybersecurity; and (2) tell us what you like to read.