USO – Danone Foods, Inc, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forDanone Manifesto Ventures, Jr. Analyst Co Op in Estados Unidos (US) for New York City
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
Fall 2019 Co-Op: Danone Manifesto Ventures, Ventures Jr. Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its three businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant Based Products, Waters, and Specialized Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success.
To further this mission, Danone Manifesto Ventures (DV), Danone’s corporate venture fund, was formed. Through DV, we invest early in high potential food and beverage brands and related companies that share our vision of a future of healthy food. As a strategic investor, DV partners with food and beverage start-ups to not only help accelerate their growth but also to learn from them. We have strong beliefs and convictions, as stated in the Danone Manifesto, and a key criteria of our investment philosophy is a company’s fit with this manifesto.
This co-op position involves assisting DV in support of its investments and strategic collaboration projects with its portfolio companies. This role is a unique opportunity to gain first hand exposure to corporate venture capital investments, innovative food and beverage start-ups, and a wide variety of business topics. The dates of this internship are July – December 2019 and the position will be located in the New York City, NY office.
For passionate people looking for autonomy, exciting career opportunities and the potential to impact the future of healthy food, Danone truly has something special inside.
Primary Project Responsibilities:
- Help identify and research food and beverage start-up brands that align with the Danone Manifesto
- Present category trends and interesting brands to the team
- Manage database of brands to help drive investment strategy
- Actively participate in weekly team database review
- Support portfolio company strategic projects
- Utilize MS Excel and Powerpoint for communication with team
- Final presentation to team on internship projects
- Strong curiosity and interest in the food and beverage space, especially the future of food
- Currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree program (preferably business degree focused)
- Strength working with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel & PPT; Prezi a plus)
- Analytical/critical thinker and strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to analyze data from a variety of sources to identify patterns/trends in the data and form conclusions and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to generate ideas and solutions to business opportunities and challenges
- Solid written and verbal presentation skills
- Comfort working in a team environment with leaders across all levels
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. Join us and contribute to a healthier world!
Danone North America is comprised of several business units, including Dannon, Stonyfield, Danone Canada, Danone Waters of America, Nutricia, Early Life Nutrition, Danone Foods, and Happy Family.
This role will be hired within the Cluster Business Services for Danone North America.
The Cluster Business Services is an internal team, providing centralized support services to the functions of Finance, Human Resources, General Secretary, and IS/IT within our North American companies.
The Danone North American companies are all subsidiaries of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world, with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone’s core values foster individual professional growth and reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. You can see it reflected in our people, products and culture. We encourage you to apply and learn more!
Danone Foods is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
If interested, please apply here.