The successful candidate will join as an Analyst on Crossbeam’s venture fund.
Crossbeam is an early-stage venture capital fund managed by Ali Hamed, Savneet Singh, and Raj Date. The fund invests in seed and series A technology startups, with a focus on financial services. Managers of the fund have run large financial services firms, and have successfully invested in the space for the last ten years. The fund’s LPs are made up of large institutions, venture capitalists, and operators from relevant industries.
The firm expects to make 8-10 new investments per year.
- Conduct introductory meetings for potential new investments and participate in the investment process, including negotiation and documentation
- Perform due diligence for new investment opportunities
- Perform ongoing diligence of existing investments
- Analyze and synthesize data supplied by portfolio companies
- Provide regular reporting to the investment team regarding portfolio performance
- Monitor regulatory developments, economic and industry data and macro events
- Participate in Limited Partner meetings
Crossbeam seeks to hire an individual who is highly motivated, intelligent and has demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should have:
- 1 – 4 years of work experience within the financial services industry
- Entrepreneurial drive and desire to help grow and develop a business
- Rigorous analytical, quantitative and financial modeling skills
- Strong communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to write effectively
- An ability to manage projects independently and to completion
- MBA candidate graduating in 2021 or 2022
If interested, please apply here.