Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast Ventures (CV) is the venture fund affiliated with Comcast Corporation, the parent company of Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. CV is focused on generating superior financial returns from early to growth stage investments in technology and technology-enabled services. CV fosters the success of its portfolio companies by leveraging the unique insights and resources of both CV and the Comcast/NBCUniversal family of operating units.Specific responsibilities of the summer associatewill include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing new investments
- Diligence on active prospects
- Financial modeling
- Market research
- Currently pursuing MBA with intended graduation between December 2019-May 2020
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a dynamic environment (e.g. entrepreneur, consulting, military, etc.)
- Strong software products sensibility and personal interest experience with social, marketplaces, and data analytics products is a plus
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects independently. Must have ability to manage time effectively and in an organized manner.
- Interest or experience in consumer media, communications/media, technology industries
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
If interested, please apply here.