This position is to join the global healthcare investment team based in NYC. The applicant will be working with senior investment professionals to identify, execute and manage investment opportunities in the life science/ medical device sectors.
- Participate in sourcing, originating and analyzing investment opportunities across subsectors including biotech, pharmaceuticals and generics
- Conduct industry research , deal due diligence and build financial models
- Draft memos and presentations to investment committee
- Support department heads, participate in deal structure, negotiation, transaction, post investment management and exit
- Other responsibilities assigned by the top management departments
- Must be fluent in both Mandarin and English, and have proper work authorities in the US
- Bachelor degree or above from a top-tier university with a consistent outstanding academic record, Medical/ Biology/Pharmaceutical related major is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the healthcare investment industry, including equity research, public/private equity, corporate M&A and other related investment experience
- R&D/operation experiences in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, proactive and able to deliver against challenging targets with limited supervision and direction
- Travel domestically and internationally
If interested, please apply here.