At Northwell Health we aren’t satisfied with settling so we search for innovation in everything we do. We are New York’s largest private employer and leading health care provider with 23 hospitals, nearly 700 outpatient facilities, laboratories, world-class research facilities and more. Our locations span across Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester and beyond.
From the smallest gesture to life-changing treatment and research, our 68,000 clinical and non-clinical professionals – 16,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are redefining the way health care is delivered. Join us to spread your wings and grab unbelievable opportunities to redefine healthcare. We are Northwell Health and we’re Made for this.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field, required.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience raising funds, business development, investing, investment banking, corporate development, corporate finance, and/or strategy consulting, required.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to take ownership of projects and achieve results.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to create financial models and PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to manage and prioritize large portfolio.
- Strong client focus and relationship management skills with ability to network multidisciplinary relationships.
Identifies and evaluates strategic partnerships, business relationships, and equity investments, while using the appropriate analytical and process-related activities to support the Ventures group. Works with key internal/external stakeholders, including executives, clinicians, and other venture funds, etc. to support the formation of start-up organizations, spin-outs, and new joint ventures. Engages a broad range of activities including: supporting the investment and deal process (market research, internal review documents, modeling financials and cap tables, due diligence and analysis, term sheet generation, etc.), supporting Northwell Ventures
- Assists with business case and business plan development for core and non-core growth initiatives.
- Sources deals for Ventures group that are aligned with the mission and vision of Northwell Health.
- Performs complex financial due diligence on capital structure, asset quality and other considerations.
- Conducts valuation, analytics, negotiation, and post-investment monitoring.
- Conducts research and analysis of healthcare markets for potential business partners.
- Develops investment theses and provides necessary documentation for deal approvals.
- Conducts SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) business analyses, financial modeling, market research, competitive intelligence, and other tasks required to advance start-up projects, spin-outs and joint venture opportunities.
- Conducts analysis on multiple projects and initiatives related to organization’s strategic growth and operational plans for new business opportunities.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders on implementation of strategic and business development needs.
- Establishes and builds strong relationships with customer and key stakeholders.
- Synthesizes and prepares PowerPoint presentations for analytical initiatives.
- Prepares investment briefs and committee materials.
- Prepares reports, including deal-flow and portfolio summaries.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients and stakeholders. Demonstrates excellence of delivery through leading by example and setting standards.
- Maintains an M&A deal pipeline.
- Assists the Managing Director and Managers with related projects and initiatives.
- Performs related duties, as required.
If interested, please apply here.