Achieve more with NewYork-Presbyterian as part of a team that’s helping drive innovation at one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers. Across all six of our state-of-the-art campuses, your role will help our continued advancement through strategic business relationships and venture investments that will help improve our daily operations and performance. It’s the kind of work that’s essential to the life-changing care that we deliver to hundreds of thousands of people every year. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
Take on this role in the NYP Ventures group, which is responsible for making venture capital investments, building strategic relationships, and managing tech transfer. Leverage your business experience to identify promising opportunities for innovation both within and outside the organization. Build collaborative relationships across NewYork-Presbyterian with a wide range of stakeholders to turn promising ideas into meaningful change. Research and develop a strong understanding of healthcare technology and innovation trends; collaborate with leaders across the organization to identify potential investment opportunities in emerging technologies and companies that align with NYP’s strategic goals.
- A minimum of 2 years’ healthcare experience, preferably in consulting, finance or working for a health system
- Prior experience working with and/or investing in entrepreneurs and start-up companies
- Required Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 4 years’ professional experience
- Understanding of the changing healthcare landscape, along with a familiarity with venture or healthcare technology
- Strong communication, interpersonal and networking skills; ability to write and present effectively, instill trust and drive engagement
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, “America’s Best Hospitals 2017-2018.” – U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 “Best Places to Work: Employee’s Choice.” – Glassdoor
- 2018 “Employees’ Choice: Top CEOs” – Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” – Forbes
- 2018 “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.” – Becker’s Healthcare
- 2018 “Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals” – Indeed
If interested, please apply here.