For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- researching managers and strategies
- monitoring existing investments and developing analytical insights on the portfolio
- assessing the performance of all managers and funds
- preparing and delivering a variety of reports (both quantitative and qualitative)
- evaluating investment opportunities by sector, stage, and geography and presenting research
- tracking prospective managers and industry data across strategies and geographies
- identify, evaluate, implement/manage investment tools and resources used in connection with investment and manager tracking
- represent the institution to the investment community by attending relevant industry events and conferences
- lead and mentor junior investment staff and interns within the Division
QUALIFICATIONS – YOU NEED:
- at minimum four years of proven professional achievement in an area relevant to investments (e.g., investment banking, consulting, financial journalism, alternative assets) and an exceptional academic track record.
- Bachelor degree required, Masters and/or CFA preferred.
- Experience in private investments preferred.
- Working knowledge of Chinese investments preferred.
- rigorous analytical training, including advanced research, critical reasoning, writing, presentation and financial modeling skills (advanced Excel and PowerPoint), as well as an understanding of multiple investment strategies.
- A base-level understanding of business, legal and accounting issues involved in the evaluation of alternative investments and knowledge and/or experience in capital markets also required.
- an ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial team environment, a keen attention to detail, a demonstrated ability to work independently and under pressure, a high degree of judgment, intellectual curiosity, and integrity.
- Some domestic and/or international travel required.
If interested, please apply here.