For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Researching managers and strategies
- Monitoring existing investments and developing analytical insights on the portfolio
- Assessing the performance of all managers and funds
- Preparing and delivering a variety of reports (both quantitative and qualitative)
- Evaluating investment opportunities by sector, stage, and geography and presenting research
- Tracking prospective managers and industry data across strategies and geographies.
- Identifying, evaluating, implementing, and managing investment tools and resources used in connection with investment and manager tracking
- Representing the institution to the investment community by attending relevant industry events and conferences
- Leading and mentoring investment analysts and interns within the Division
- At least four years of demonstrated professional achievement in an area relevant to investments (e.g., investment banking, consulting, financial journalism, alternative assets) and an exceptional academic track record.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s and/or CFA preferred.
- Rigorous analytical training, including advanced research, critical reasoning, writing, presentation and financial modeling skills (advanced Excel and PowerPoint), as well as a working knowledge of multiple investment strategies.
- A base-level understanding of business, legal, and accounting issues involved in the evaluation of alternative investments and knowledge and/or experience in capital markets also required.
- an ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial team environment, a keen attention to detail, a demonstrated ability to work independently and under pressure, a high degree of judgment, intellectual curiosity, and integrity.
- Some domestic and/or international travel required.
If interested, please apply here.