JVP is excited to offer an opportunity to join our NY investment team as a full-time Associate. The ideal candidate will have a combination of tech experience/product management/operations at a start-up or a large tech company, combined with a strong financial background and experience in Venture Capital. We’re seeking a highly motivated, vibrant and dynamic individual to join our team. You will be uniquely positioned to take part in the formation of an international scale-up hub for market-ready companies led by JVP and the City of New York.
- Support the deal flow process: sourcing, screening and producing summary reports
- Perform in-depth market researches and due diligence assessments
- Build and manage start-up and contact databases, while maintaining ongoing relationships with the deal flow companies
- Conduct scout activities on potential transactions: make an active online search, participate in relevant events, visit incubators and accelerators, etc.
- 3+ years of analyst work in a leading Venture Capital firm in the US, performing qualitative and quantitative analysis in long time frames
- Strong familiarity with the startup ecosystem in NYC
- Bachelor’s Degree with a strong academic track record from the following fields: Economics, Accounting, Engineering or other technology discipline.
- An MBA graduate – Advantage
- Possess critical thinking skills and keen focus on details
- Ability to learn quickly and think outside the box
IF interested, please apply here.